Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Decisions

Hello Blog World,

It has already started to be a slow week, but thats ok. I am ready for Saturday after 3 pm. I will be free for over 2 weeks, a little bit of work, but pretty much free. It's a nice feeling and something to look forward too.

Now to what is eating away at me.. Do you think there are differences between a persons choices and decisions? I think there is, you have a choice before you make a decision. This makes a lot more sense in my head, but I am honestly aghast at some of the DECISIONS I have seen in the last few days. I normally try not to let these things bother me, and honestly I have no idea why some things bother me more than others.

Also, no matter who you are and what you are, we as people deserve so much more than crap. I am guilty of begrading others (please tell me if you aren't guilty also) but it bugs the crap out of me to see others treated like dirt. I see it all the time, and am starting to get the courage to say stuff when I see this happening.  It is the elementary saying "treat others as you would want to be treated".

On a light note,I went to Nuvo dance convention two weekends ago and then I saw the Nutcracker on Sunday. Both were great, and made me feel grateful that I can do something I love to do!

I hope it snows.

No comments:

Post a Comment