Thursday, December 9, 2010

Massage

I had a massage this morning, it was great, I was so sleepy afterwards. I think it is good for me to get these, especially since I want to go into this field. I'm looking at going into it in  the fall, TCC has a great new program and only puts ten people together, instead of 50 +.It will be exciting and calming, and it would work perfect with teaching dance also. Best of both worlds in my opinion.

It seems like this day has gone by so fast, sometimes I feel like I just am on repeat each and everyday. That can be good and bad. I am ready for some new things in my life.

I am on a strict budget, I am trying to save money and not spend it unnecissarily. The goal is to hopefully be able to move out in August, that is the plan as of now. So if anyone sees me just randomly shopping, slap my hand PLEASE.

That's all, I lead a boring life.


P.S.  Take a look at the stars

No comments:

Post a Comment