Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year. New Day. New Hour.

The month of December flew by. It was great none the less to be with family and friends and celebrate the meaning of the season. I wish there were more holidays just so I could spend as much time as I could with all of them.

January has started off great, and I am excited and anxious to see what this year will hold for me.

 I know it is tradition for people to make goals for themselves for the New Year and I didn't want to have something that I would be likely to not do or stick with so I decided on this:

Being POSITIVE. I sometimes seem to dwell on the negative or be negative. That is my one goal I want to work on for this brand new year and carry with me throughout the rest of my life.

I have been reading a lot lately, and my current new read is The Bible. I don't know if anyone else feels this way when they read it, but my heart just feels so whole. I am excited, it gives me meaning and hope. I hope that makes sense, words can't honestly describe the feelings.


It's back to the grind tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment